First, close any open applications. Newly installed fonts may not appear in your font menu if you ignore this step.
Install using Font Book:
• Double-click the unzipped font file and Font Book will open a preview of the font.
• Click “Install Font” at the bottom of the previewManually install:
• Open Finder and click the Go menu at the top of the screen.
• While in the Go menu, hold down both the Alt/Option and Shift keys on your keyboard to reveal the hidden link to the Library folder
• Navigate to your Fonts folder: /Users/Your_Username/Library/Fonts
• Drag and drop the unzipped font files into this folder.